Here is a list of what’s been announced:
- U.S. and Saudi Defense Ministry negotiated a package of about $110 billion, according to a White House transcript.
- Saudi Aramco signed accords with companies valued at about $50 billion.
- Saudi Arabia’s wealth fund, the Public Investment Fund, agreed to commit $20 billion to an infrastructure investment fund with Blackstone Group.
While no complete breakdown has been provided, here is a list of U.S. companies involved:
- Lockheed Martin signed an MoU for 150 S-70 Black Hawk helicopters to be assembled in Saudi Arabia
- Raytheon will establish Raytheon Arabia based in Riyadh
- General Dynamics agreed to localize design, engineering, manufacturing and support of armored combat vehicles
- General Electric signed MoU with Saudi Arabia valued at $15 Billion
- Honeywell International signed a $3.6 billion MoU with Saudi Aramco
- McDermott International also signed an MoU with Saudi Aramco with a potential value of about $2.8 billion
- Boeing, SaudiGulf Airlines to negotiate wide-body jet purchase
- Jacobs Engineering Group signed MoU with a value of $250 million
- Oil & Gas:
- Saudi Aramco updates MoU with Rowan Cos for design and selection process for offshore rigs as part of the $7 billion investment over 10 years; Rowan will own and operate offshore drilling rigs
- Rowan signed MoU with Saudi Aramco’s supply chain with an initial investment value of $1.2 billion
- Saudi Aramco signed MoU for additional well services and studies into rig movements as an extension of a JV with Nabors Industries. The JV will see $9 billion of investments over 10 years
- Nabors signed an MoU with Saudi Aramco for its supply chain with value of $1.6 billion
- Saudi Aramco, National Oilwell Varco to create JV to manufacture drilling rigs and equipment
- Weatherford International signed MoU with a potential value of $2 billion.
Silberson is one of the few companies providing business process outsourcing services for the Saudi Market and serving multiple industries. Our goal is to make tangible, measurable contributions to the expansion of our clients operations with value added solutions for a successful penetration of the Saudi market.
For more information on our range of services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org